Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Welcome Home Sensei

My impatience while I wait for my Sensei is astounding. As part of my lesson, Sensei is late. His arrival time passed by with nothing to show for it. After reading the note that he left for me, I have nothing more to do, but wait and daydream. This was not a good idea. My daydreams are full of the coming arrival. What will he do? Will he demand my attention as soon as he walks through the door? This has happened before and my Sensei is a hard man to resist. Or will he make me wait even longer? Will he touch me? Where will he let his hands play? My breath will catch as soon as he decides it is time. But time for what? What will Sensei do? Will he take my hand and lead me to the bedroom? Or the bathroom? Or will he take me in the foyer? Or will he wish to speak to me first, about what I have done while he has been gone? Or will he torture me with words and implications? Smooth sentences of what is to come? His breath in my ear as he whispers of his plans. His laughter as my eyes widen at what he wants me to do. The odd inflection in his voice as he explains what is to come, that always makes me shiver (at least, usually more).

Finally, it is too much for me. He is late. I cannot wait for his touch. He may punish me, but I must feel....... I lay on our bed. I squirm. I feel hot. And I am nervous. What if he arrives while I ...... If he finds me.......... I squirm, and mess up the sheets. I jump up to straighten them. Then I sit on the edge of the bed. I concentrate on the feelings that are welling. I think of his touch and gasp as I feel..... He would be pleased. If he felt me......


"Hidenka!"

My eyes focus on the cherry blossom outside the window. I hear his voice.

"Hidenka? Where is my lady hiding? I have come home to you"

I stand slowly and straighten the bed clothes again. The I rush on silent feet to the foyer. He is standing there, in his traveling clothes, just as my imagination told me. His is just as tall and striking as he has always been. His dark hair is neatly held back, and his dark blue eyes are focused on me. He knows.

"You are flushed, dear one. What have you been doing?"

I cannot speak for a moment. Then I bow.

"Welcome home, Sensei Kowaku"

He smiles, and nods. Then he also bows.

"My lady"

As I straighten up, he is at my side. He places one hand on the smalls of my back, and guides me close to him. I place my cheek against his chest and breath in his scent. I can smell the cherry blossoms. I close my eyes as I let the feelings wash over me again. He is pressed against me, close enough to know, close enough to let his hands wander. I gasp.

"I see that my lady was anticipating my arrival"

He smiles as he places a moist finger to his lips.


No comments: