Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Berries and Cream for Dessert

"Did you enjoy your berries and cream my lady?"

"Yes Sensei"

"They are not too cold now my lady?"

"No Sensei"

Sensei nods, his mouth full. I put my head back and smile. Berries and cream are one of my favourite desserts. After I had eaten my fill, Sensei had asked if it would be alright if he had some as well. I thought that this was very strange, but I could not say no to Sensei. And he knows this!

Suddenly I sneezed. Three strawberries fell into Sensei's lap.

"Oh Hidenka!"

"I am so sorry! I will clean it up at once!"

I started to get up, but Sensei stopped me at once.

"No.....no, I think I may be at fault here. I think the best thing would be if .... I cleaned you up first."

"Oh! But I am ticklish! No Sensei! Please!......."

Perhaps I will post some pictures of our "dessert" next time!

Much Love!


2 comments:

Kowaku said...

I am pleased with what you have written so far Hidenka. You are true to your talents.

Kowaku

Hidenka said...

Your praise means so much to me Sensei.

Thank you

*bows*

Hidenka