Monday, January 7, 2008

Anshinritsumei

I am currently working on something sweet for my blog. It is slow progress though, as I am quite busy now. However to tide you over since it has been a while since I last posted, I thought that I would let you share a memory that I have from a time ago now, when Sensei was new to me and I was so nervous around him that I had trouble looking him in the eye.

I had only been with my Sensei for a few weeks. It was all very new and I had heard from others that my Sensei was a hard man, difficult for women to please because of his high standards. And, although I was thrilled with the prospect of a challenge, I was quite scared that I would not live up to his expectations. I was unsure why my Sensei had chosen me amongst the many females that he could have had. Sometimes I wonder if he was mistaken. But that was not my place. My questions would be answered if I gave Sensei the chance. Although it often took me a while to realise that I had been provided with answers, I did know what I needed to. Never more, never less.

It was hot. I remember that well. The temperature was soaring. It was very still and the air was heavy. Somehow, Sensei was working through the heat. He was in his office, with the curtains draw, while I was in my own room. The fan was on, I was reading and eating cooling, icy treats. I was thrilled when Sensei said that I could have as many icy treats as I wanted. The last time the temperature had gotten this high, I had gotten a bit of heat stroke. Sensei was making sure it didn't happen again. I had been instructed to each them. I was happy with this.

I was engrossed in my book, when Sensei said,

"I want to see you in my office now, Hidenka"

I got the fright of my life. I hadn't heard him come out of his office, up the hallway, to stand in my doorway. I listened to him walk back down the hall and go into his office. My heart was pounding. Had I done something wrong? I had never been called into Sensei's office before. I was instructed to leave his to his work today. Had I disturbed him? I stood up quickly, and straighten my clothes so I was presentable. I was a little worried. Others had told me that Sensei had a temper. Although I had never seen it really flare, especially towards me, there were others that were worried for me when they had heard about Sensei. They had warned me away. But I had not listened. And so far, I had no reason to regret my decision. However, the little bit of doubt had stayed with me. And now it was surfacing.

I crept down the hallway to his office door. It was closed. Should I knock? I decided that it would be best if I did. After a moment, in which I thought that maybe knocking had been a bad idea, he called for me to come in. It was quite dark and cool inside the office. The curtains were drawn, and he was standing behind his desk with his back to me, waiting for me.

"Close the door Hidenka"

As I turned back from the door, I noticed it on the desk for the first time. A long cane, about a metre in length. It was wooden and had been stained black, so it was like a snake on the desk.

"Look at the cane Hidenka. Pick it up and feel it in your hands. Inspect it closely"

I didn't want to. I hesitated.

"Do not hesitate in fear, my lady. Your limits are only in your mind. Take it. Feel it in your hand. A cane is nothing to fear"

I took a breath and walked to the desk. I picked it up and looked at it, this cane. I ran my hand over its surface, and found that it had been carved. There were intricate patterns all over it. There was also words engraved on the handle - my name, Hidenka, and Anshinritsumei.

"Anshinritsumei, Sensei?"

"Yes, my lady. It means enlightenment, spiritual peace. These are the lessons that the cane is going to teach you. There will be others as well, but those are the primary ones."

I felt myself go a little pale.

"So....I will be caned? Have I done something wrong?"

I felt myself begin to shake a little. They had been right. Sensei was facing me now, and he smiled. He came around the desk, and I was wrapped in his arms. Immediately, I began to relax a little. There was nothing to fear. Sensei had given me no reason to fear him so far, why would it change now? Sensei breathed deeply of my scent and ran his hand over my back.

"You are a delight to my senses, Hidenka. You please me very much. All you have done wrong is being afraid. But it was as I had expected. So you have done nothing wrong - just what was expected"

I felt relieved. I had not upset Sensei. But then.....I raised my head to ask about the cane, but when I looked into his eyes, I saw that he would not answer .For a moment I stood and stared into his eyes, drinking in the intense lust I saw there. I could not sustain it though, and had to look away. He pulled me close against him, and I felt his rising need. He nuzzled my neck, and traced a pattern there with his tongue, which made me giggle, as he knew it would.

"I like my lady's laughter"

I heard the smile in his voice. Pleasing Sensei made me happy, and gave me a thrill, that ended between my legs. As his kiss covered my mouth, I knew that he would soon check to see if I was aroused. As he lifted the skirt of my dress, another thrill went through me. As he felt my wetness, I was pleased to hear his growl of pleasure at what he found.

My dress flew up over my shoulders, and I stood in panties and bra, a little surprised. He laughed at the look on my face as he dropped the dress on the floor.

"You are so easily surprised my lady. And that look of your is strangely erotic"

I blushed, and he laughed more, before taking me in his arms once more. This time his grip was tighter. He pull my head back for a deep kiss, his nails carving their way up my back. He was insistent. There was to be pleasure.

He pushed be back against the desk. He swept the cane onto the floor, and pushed me back onto the desk. He covered my body with his, but then stood up again to remove his clothes. For both of us, skin on skin contact was amazing. As he ran his hands over my body, I shivered. My wetness grew. He pulled me up, so I was sitting, and removed my bra. He cupped one breast, while teasing the other with his tongue. I wrapped my legs around his waist, so he was pulled closer to me. He smiled up at me, and kissed me insistently again. It would not be long now. Or at least, I hoped that it wouldn't.

He pushed me back onto my back, and slowly, deliberately, removed my panties. As I was slowly revealed, he feasted his eyes on me. I instinctively started to close my legs, but he pushed them wide apart. He was intent on my folds. He drew one finger along my wetness, and tasted it like a delicacy. He made a satisfied sounds. he pulled me to my feet suddenly. He pushed me around so I was facing the desk . He pushed me down, so I was bent over the desk. I stood on tiptoes so it would be easier. I knew what was going to happen next.

The first stroke had been fast and hard before, but this time it was delicate and gentle, like he was savouring every moment of it. It made me shiver violently, and he held my hips steady. His movements were slow and deliberate. He was letting me feel every movement inside. It was so good, and yet it was torture. I needed more, faster, harder. I made a noise, as my need grew, a small desperate noise. He made soothing noises, and whispered,

"Soon now my lady"

Slowly, he increased his speed. It felt good. I was reaching a peak. I grasped the edge of the desk, as he gained strength. Soon, I thought that the desk may slide across the floor. But it held. He tilled my hips up just a little, and the sensations came crashing down on me. As I did, there was a swishing sound, and a crack, as the cane came down - very hard - across my back. I yelled, and tears blinded me.

We were both still for a moment, and then Sensei bundled me up in his arms and took me to the bathroom, where he ran me a cooling bath. I sat on the side of the bath, watching the water run as he fetched oils and creams for my back. I let the tears fall. I had made a mistake. He set the bottles down and turned the water off. The he climbed in and held out an arm to me. But I didn't move. He regarded me for a moment. The he climbed out and took me in his arms again and put me in the water. It felt good on my hot skin. He climbed in after me and wrapped his arms around me.

"What did my lady learn?"

He whispered in my ear. I wiped the tears from my eyes and shook my head.

"There is only pain when I am with you"

My voice broke a little at the end. He said nothing, and I looked at him. He was smiling a gentle smile. He ran a finger over my cheek.

"I thought that you might think that. But you are wrong. Some times there is pain, and some times there is pleasure. Some times there is both at the same time. Your lesson is to learn to distinguish between the three. When one is appropriate but the other is not. Today you felt as much pain in one stroke of the cane as you will ever feel from me. And you are here now, still. You are not broken, only scared. You have transcended your limit. A limit that you had set for yourself. You are strong, you can endure. That is why I chose you above the others. You have the strength to be here, by my side."

That was one of he hardest lesson that Sensei has had me learn. Sometimes, I forget it, and I let my strength wane. But I will never forget his words. And I no longer feared Anshinritsumei.


2 comments:

beau said...

Anshinritsumei - enlightenment- from use of that beautiful cane.

What a delicious journey this is going to be for you dear Hidenka.

B xx

Hidenka said...

Hello Beau! Thank you so much for commenting :) I am so happy that you are visiting! Perhaps too happy....

*blush*

I hope that you liked my post. It made me happy remembering it.

So far the journey has been quite delicious :) And there is so much more to come says Sensei! He has been talking about ..... inviting another to our play time. The anticipation is making me a little breathless!

Much Love