Friday, January 11, 2008

A present

Hello my lovelies,

I have finally finished some of the sweets that I have been working on for so long! Sensei took some photos of me with Esmerelda, the violin. Esmerelda has lived with Sensei for a while, and he plays her beautifully. Now she is mine and I am going to try and learn to play her. It will be a very long process I think! I don't have very much time with everything else.

I am going to post the picture that I am sending as a gift to dear Dragonfly, for her to use at the Okiya if she wishes. Oh, I hope she likes it!



There will be more here later. Right now I have to go and get to the tasks that Sensei has set of me.

Much Love


6 comments:

Dragonfly said...

It is a rare occasion when the words do not flow easily from my lips and fingertips... this is certainly one of those times, as the breath has been stolen by your absolute beauty and my fingertips fear they will never be able to express the gratitude welling in my heart.

Thank you Sensei Kowaku for allowing your precious girl, Hidenka, to reach out and share her voice and thank you both for this wondrous gift and honor.

The true gift has already been given with your friendship.

You are wonderful.... thank you, thank you, thank you..

Kowaku said...

You have certainly taken Hidenka's breath with your kind words, Lady Dragonfly. She is a very special girl, and I take her training very seriously.

I wish to take this opportunity to thank you also Lady Dragonfly. You kindness towards my Lady, and your wonderful retreat, Dragonfly Geisha, have helped her no end. I know that she feels able to be open and sincere there. This is extremely important for her at this time. She is just starting to become her own spirit, and you have helped her.

So I thank you Lady Dragonfly. Sensei Katashi has trained you well. He must be very proud.

Kowaku

trinity pup said...

what a lovely image :-)

t. x

Hidenka said...

Thank you Trinity Pup!

*hugs*

Gone said...

this is... exquisite, Hidenka.

I envy you your confidence that you can display your body openly like this. I have to hide behind Photoshop filters :P But then, your body in this particular position is much more appealing than mine.

anyway, I am rambling as it is late. that bracelet looks familiar... hmmm...

be well

Odoriko

Hidenka said...

Of course it was Sensei Kowaku who insisted on this position. He does know his little Hidenka well :P

I do like my bracelet. Sensei picked it out for me. It is Tigers Eye which is supposed to bring courage and help creativity flow. I have found that many people wear it.

I am glad that my photography has been pleasing to my visitors :)

Much Love